Friday, February 26, 2010

Searching for the Perfect Gift With Vintage Style?

Unique gifts for friends and family are at your finger tips at the Pink Pig.  I have found some items that will be the talk of the party and will have your girlfriends asking "Where did you get that?" Be different. Be Unique.  Don't give that boring Starbucks giftcard or the gift certificate for another mani/pedi.  These new gift idea items are just a click away at the Pink Pig.


I was so excited to find these French Inspired tea towels.  They are 100% cotton and come in three different designs.  Every woman needs tea towels and the graphics on these will add style and elegance to the kitchen of your gift recipient.


This vintage Milk Glass set has an Indiana and Grape Glass pattern and features a set of eight plates and cups.  This gift says "I know who is having the next luncheon!" 


There is so much elegance in this set of 4 Verre d' Amitie glasses.  Each glass is etched in French and it reads "A Glass for a Friend."  What a beautiful and unique way to express your feelings.

 
Finally, let me tell you about these amazing votive candles. Vie Luxe candles feature the finest and most luxurious components, from nickel finished glass to sophisticated packaging.  Each candle is a skillful blend of All-Natural, Botanical Wax and Fragrance Oils developed by the world's top fragrance house. A blend of White Jasmine Flowers, Exotic Ceibo Petals, Ombu Leaves & White Pepper. This simple gift is luxury in a box.

So next time you need a hostess gift, birthday gift or something for a member of the family, please visit the Pink Pig.  It is always my pleasure to help you find just that perfect something that will make the person who receives it know how truly special they are. 



Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. I like it: NO MORE Starbucks cards!!!!! Right there with you, girlfriend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me! I love your site and I am now a follower. I will enter you in my giveaway. Good luck and take care.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda
    15 Bella Vie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm crazy about those little French glasses. What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the milk-glass set, especially the scalloped edge of those plates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie -- Thanks so much for visiting our blog and commenting. Glad you liked the little yo-yo flowers. And what a lovely selection of gifts you've posted! Wish I could come shop. Come visit us again. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely ideas, Debbie. TYSM for sharing. Love the unique gifts ...

    Have a beautiful weekend.
    TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete