Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Decorating Your Farmhouse Kitchen

Collectible Vintage Tins & Rooster Decor

I am always on the hunt for Vintage Finds for my farmhouse kitchen. Here at the Pink Pig we love collecting Vintage Tins and I have found a few that I thought would be wonderful for your farmhouse.

Tin Watering Can

We love an old Tin Watering Can, as with Spring around the corner these antique watering cans are a perfect way to display those pretty flowers from your garden.
Red Tin Spice Set
We love this vintage red Tin Spice Set as a way of adding a punch of color to your kitchen.

Tin Spice Box
Or this unique Tin Spice Box from the 1950's which features canister tins and it's own grater . Take this on your next Camping Trip up to the Adirondack Mountains this summer!


Advertising Tins
More Advertising Tins
Advertising tins have been around for hundreds of years, made to hold items like coffee, candy, tobacco and other items. Advertising tins, because of their original use, often have scratches, dents and even some rust, but those imperfections only add to the charm of these most collectible pieces.
Lefton Rooster Salt & Pepper
Let's not forget to add some Rooster Decor to your kitchen as well. We found this charming Lefton Rooster Salt & Pepper set which we love!
Primitive Shelf
Wouldn't they look darling perched on these fantastic primitive shelves? Perfect to display your collections!

Visit us again soon as we are always on the hunt unique vintage finds to display in your Farmhouse Kitchen.



Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Love, love tins. I have found some really fun Christmas ones to give away my toffee in each year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'eve ~ You have some really lovely tins ... I love the red ones. Hard to find the vintage ones.

    Have a lovely weekend, ~
    Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mom still has a tin that she said "saved my life" - I want that tin now.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ideas & invite you to see some of my ideas by video

    ReplyDelete