Thursday, August 25, 2011

Unique Lighting for your Kitchen

In today’s kitchen, lighting is no longer the forgotten element of design.  Pendants, chandeliers, and ceiling-mounted lights are often used to provide ambient light.  These chandeliers look great in a group, but just as good singled out alone over the dining table.

Depending on where you live, you might find yourself with a relatively small space available for your kitchen. If this is the case it is more important than ever that you plan each and every nook and cranny so you get the most bang for your space and your buck.

Mercury Glass pendant lamps - 60 watt maximum - comes with a 6' cord and plug.

Three choices for you to choose from: Bell Shaped ( 6.5 x 6.5), Hobnail (6.50 x 6.25) and Classic (7.50 x 5.75)

$58.00 each


Industrial Wire Cage Lighting - Raw rusted metal industrial pendant lighting combined with antique brass and twisted cloth cord.

Measures 6 x 13 diam. x 19.  100Watt Max

$100 each

Find these and other unique lighting elements at the Pink Pig.



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Hello Debbie,

    I love the look of pendant lighting. Yours are beautiful. I especially like the classic light. I had a pendant light over my kitchen table that was weighted. I absolutely loved it as I could bring the light up or down depending on how much lighting I needed.

    ReplyDelete