Friday, March 19, 2010

Think Pink! - Our all time favorites at the Pink Pig

With Spring in the air, I thought I would share a few of our all time favorites items in the shop. They're all in our favorite shade - Pink!

We love putting our spin on old vintage lamps and these have been given a new look with fabric shades made using vintage fabric and trim. I always love searching for old vintage lighting yet most are without shades. The shade can make or break that look you are trying to achieve. These lamps are charming and a perfect fit for your cottage.


Our pretty Loungewear by Plum Pretty Sugar and Kiyomi features cotton tanks, lounge pants and pretty robes with vintage inspired prints in soft shades of pink.



Need a splash of pink on those white walls? Check out our fabulous prints in our Wall Decor category. There you will find our Couture Magazine prints, our decorative wall hooks made using antique ceiling tin or our fabulous tin hearts which look perfect in a window or on your favorite cabinet!

Need a gift in pink.....look no further as our Gift Category features our Signature Scent candle, a pretty business card holder, vintage pink glassware, a fabulous cross pendant hung on a vintage pink velvet ribbon or for the gal you think has everything - our Pink Handbag clock made using vintage jewelry!



I hope you have enjoyed our unique selection of goodies - let us know what your favorite is and always know you can find a unique gift for that someone special in our favorite shade PINK!



Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pink items!
    Those pyjama bottoms look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful site! Thanks for visiting. I will be posting more about bees soon, still a little afraid of being stung again. :) I will be visiting you site a bunch. I am glad you like my pillows. I am glad you like burlap. Great minds think alike. Spring is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for visiting my Etsy shop (OkioBDesigns.etsy.com). I hope you enjoy your purchases! I didn't know you had a blog too so here I am following you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful items..lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good beautiful pink photo is very Nice

    KeyChains Retailor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debbie, I love the pink...love the plum pretty & kiyomi! Great post...looking forward to browsing your shop! Beth

    ReplyDelete