Thursday, December 10, 2009

Stocking stuffers, anyone?


Ah, stockings. Some would argue that they're better than the "real deal" presents that you open on Christmas morning. There's just something so enjoyable about pulling fun little items out of the depths of a big old sock!
A few of our stocking stuffer picks for this year:
- Our Vintage Christmas Candle (it can be lit as soon as it's opened to set the tone for the rest of the gift-opening).
- A charming "PARIS" magnet board - the perfect home office accessory for anyone who loves French style.
- A "Welcome Home" doorknob hanger that will delight any dog lover (especially if she has a golden lab!)
- A pretty pair of lounge pants (just roll them up and slide them into the stocking. She'll be thrilled to change out of her flannel PJ pants and into these for the rest of the morning).
- Our lovely birdcage kitchen towels (such a step up from the usual plain or plaid ones).

Do you have a traditional stocking stuffer that you give every year? Leave us a comment and let us know!


3 comments:

  1. I don't have any one traditional stocking stuffer for my husband (we don't have kids), but I do always manage to put a toy of some kind in there since he's really just a big kid. He always gets me a gift card (usuall for books, my favorite kind!), some stickers for my crafting, and just a little candy since I don't like to have a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE WOODEN SANTAS!!! AND THE ADDED ORNAMENT! MY KIDS WERE SOOOO HAPPY TO DISPLAY THEM IN THEIR ROOMS! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I happened over to vote for Gina's Christmas tree, so I thought I would look around. Wow, it's great that you followed your dream! I hope it's everything you hoped it would be and more!
    gail

    ReplyDelete