Monday, March 30, 2009

A Couple Of Wicker Pieces

Cottage Style Furniture at the Pink Pig. I have a selection of casual home furnishings including Shabby Chic Style, Painted Furniture, Vintage Wicker, Cottage Dressers and small accent tables. All are pretty Antique pieces hand-picked by the Pink Pig. 


Look at this charming antique wicker piece I found! It's an early Victorian desk with a small drawer. This wicker desk has a fresh coat of paint and would make a great addition to any room in your home. Measures 38"Lx24"Dx34"H. This would also make a perfect changing table for baby. 






A classic Bar Harbour pair and worthy of any room in your Cottage. This vintage set painted a pale shade of grey/green features a chair and matching rocker. Both wicker chairs are finished with a vintage barkcloth fabric. Both are comfortable, stylish and in excellent condition. 


2 comments:

  1. These wicker pieces are great. I love the table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicker is hot!!! I have a desk similar to the one on the picture that I really treasure!! It's a little shabbier than that one but I still love it! Someone will be very happy with those pieces!

    ReplyDelete