Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Blog Friendship Award

Thank you so much to Nice & Easy Antiques for this Blog Friendship Award!


“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

Now we pass this award on to the following great blogs:

My Sweet Savannah
The Looking Glass
My London Flat Couture
Cori Dantini Makes
Lovely Purses
My Design Thoughts
Sadie Olive
Waterrose


3 comments:

  1. Such a cute blog! Nice to meet you!

    xo
    Tara
    The Dusty Dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your farm and shop AND blog are wonderful! I also like roosters but the snow pics really got me! Going to check out the beacon blanket pillows because I make and sell them at shows here in the PNW (Pacific Northwest).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your shop and I love it! I followed a link from the shop to your blog and it is awesome too. ♥

    ReplyDelete