Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Arrivals at the Pink Pig

With the long winter days I have been working hard and searching for new items to introduce to the store. I am excited to mention some new arrivals at the Pink Pig!
Cori Dantini, who is responsible for the new pig illustrations, has agreed to do some original works for the store. Her talent is amazing and I will be featuring more of her works in the near future.

I also found a fabulous new line by Biggs & Featherbelle! This is a health conscious company that promotes the healing elements of Mother Nature by creating body care products free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and additives. Yummy soaps and their Sugary Nut Scrub with raw sugar and almonds - perfect for that dry winter skin!
This company was created by two sisters, Kelly & Kasey Evick, in January 2003. Today, armed with the collected experience and knowledge of essential oils, their mission is to create products with a purpose. Their great attention to detail and packaging make their products a perfect gift for anyone on your list!

I am also excited about a new line for the store by Sweet Grass Farms. This is a company focused on creating natural, useful and affordable products for everyday life. Products I have recently added to the store are their Farmhouse Shea Butter Lotion & Soap and their natural soy candle both in a wonderful clean Lemon Verbena scent. Also, their Farm Baby line features a gift caddy set with natural products. Treat your little treasure to a nurturing and wholesome bath time.

Pretty new heart charms by Cathy Penton are now in the store and I am such a big fan of her work. Her sweet little inspirations in glass, using old linens and paper, are unique and one-of-a kind.

Spring is near ( I think) and the store will be featuring more new goodies soon including a new apparel line that I am very excited about. Take a peek in my store and let me know your thoughts on all my new products.

3 comments:

  1. hi, nice blog
    Your Blog is More interesting.great work.
    ...if possible at ur free time visit mine..i am very happy to add you in my blogroll hope u would return the favor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your lovely blog! Great items in your shop too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog....love the eiffel tower pendant!!!
    warmly,
    chasity

    ReplyDelete