Saturday, January 17, 2009

A New Look For The Pink Pig

The Pink Pig has a new look with the help of two very talented artists I would like to thank.

Sara Duckett of Sadie Olive Design www.sadieolive.com was responsible for my new site design. Sara is a woman of many talents and I am very grateful for the work and advice she has given me in creating a new look for the Pink Pig. Her site is unique as she features a boutique with beautiful items for your home....A Website Designer with a style of her own ( please take a peek at her portfolio) and a Photography Site filled with photographs that I am sure will make your smile. Sara has been featured in several national magazines and has recently been name one of the "Top Romantics" by Romantic Homes Magazine.

I would also like to thank Cori Dantini who is an illustrator I found while searching Etsy one day. I was immediately taken back by her work and contacted Cori about creating a new logo design for my website. Cori gave me two illustrations to choose from and I found it so hard to choose one so we decided to use both. Her work will be featured on my website in the near future. Please view her wonderful illustrations on http://www.corid.etsy.com and I am sure you will find her work as amazing and unique as I did. Visit her blog also http://www.coridantinimakes.blogspot.com and tell her the Pink Pig sent you!



4 comments:

  1. A nice sweet look, but the old look was also very cute !
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Debbie - just came from Etsy Cottage Style and noted your birthday. I will follow your blog and perhaps you might do the same for me. I enjoyed reading your blog and found it very interesting. I too love cherubs. Take a peek at my blog when you have a minute. www.forheartandhome.blogspot.com. Thanks. Have a wonderful day. Hugs - Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered a budda dog T from your cute website. Sadie Olive is one creative gal. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice article upon antiques. This valentine you can gave free antiques jewelry to your love.

    ReplyDelete