Thursday, March 13, 2008

HOT Cottage Collectibles



It is my pleasure to tell you about a new book written by my friend Dianne Zweig. It is entitled Hot Cottage Collectibles for Vintage Style Homes. In this book, Dianne offers readers a new twist on home and garden collectibles, marrying different periods and styles in a look which is vintage chic, country kitsch and retro-romantic. It's all about "cottage style," a trendy and enjoyable way to both collect and creatively use Collectibles of the 30s, 40s, and 50s.

Dianne wrote a wonderful note about The Pink Pig's new website design.


"Deb, Bravo on this beautifully designed and inviting website. Once again you have proven that you are tops when it comes to selecting the best Cottage and Cabin collectibles and home furnishings. I had a ball working with you on my book. You are truly a very experienced buyer of antiques and collectibles and helped me tremendously."...C. Dianne Zweig


I'm just thrilled that quite a few of my photos will be in the book! Hot Cottage Collectibles for Vintage Style Homes in coming Fall '08. http://www.collectorbooks.com/


1 comment:

  1. Your shop looks like one that my daughter, mother-in-law, and I would love to visit. I live in Texas, though. (I like the color and design of your blog.)

    ReplyDelete