Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hand-Carved Santas

Living here in the Adirondack's I am always excitied when I meet again a local artist here with so much talent. I met Ben Rainor, a retired gentlemen who spends alot of his now free time make these charming Santas. They are all hand-carved...each with their own personality and signed by the artist. Please view his work I am very excited to have at my online site http://www.pinkpigwestport.com/ They make the perfect holiday gift for anyone to enjoy year after year....

6 comments:

  1. Had to get me some! Love them all, Debbie!
    Blondie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute!!! I wonder f they make gnomes. I love gnomes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your ad in Romantic Homes mag and had to look you up as I have a small business "rehabbing"furniture and my home mixes old and new styles. I'll be back.
    Carol
    http://ourreddoor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw those are soo darling!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    You have an interesting blog.

    Here is a cool site called MoDazzle. It’s about accessing Salesforce on your mobile via SMS and email without internet and GPRS. You can also access other online services like Linkedin, Facebook, Google maps and Starbucks etc with MoDazzle on you mobile.

    Check this site for free registration.
    http://modazzle.com/cms/modazzleLp2.html?channel=CM&camp=SalesForcedb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    You have an interesting blog.

    Hey do you want to access Salesforce.com when you are away from your pc???? You can do it through your mobile and your phone doesn’t need to support internet or GPRS for this.

    Check out this MoDazzle site.
    http://modazzle.com/cms/modazzleLp2.html?channel=CM&camp=SalesForcehj

    MoDazzle gives you the opportunity to access SalesForce on your mobile via SMS and email without internet or GPRS. You can also access Linkedin and Facebook and other online services like Google maps Starbucks etc.

    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete