Monday, March 23, 2009

Red And White Kitchen Accents

Recently a friend of mine told me that her brother was getting married and his new wife wanted to decorate their kitchen in red and white decor. What a fun idea! As always, I had plenty of suggestions and wanted to share some of them with you too.

A set of (5) colorful cotton napkins from the 1940's with a bright red cherry design. All in perfect condition!


Country handpainted creamer in cream and red. A perfect country accent for your home! Occupied Japan.


Rustic solid wood bench is perfect for your Adirondack Style decor. This red bench made here in the Adirondack's measures 47"L x 12"Wx18"H. Top is white pine with a elm frame. Made in the Adirondack's.


And I definitely think they need to throw in some roosters! Perfect for the Cottage Style Home.

Adding wonderful accents in red and white will jazz up the kitchen. I hope this new bride has fun decorating and that I gave you some helpful suggestions as well.

6 comments:

  1. That young bride is very lucky to have you! Love it all!
    Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great!
    The kitchen in my home is all red and white too...it's a great way to brighten a room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my kitchen is full of red and white . It's featured with the back drop of Dick Tracy pale yellow. Loads of vintage 50's goodies.
    Have fun!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your comments. If you have a 50's Kitchen or are a collector, I would love to see photo's as I am gathering photo's for an author who is doing a book on 50's Kitchen Collectibles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those napkins! I have a few red accents in my kitchen too.

    Duni

    ReplyDelete