Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Tree Photo Contest


Just in time for Christmas! The Pink Pig is having a Christmas Tree Photo Contest.

Please send me a photo of your Christmas Tree along with a short bio about the theme you chose this year and why. All entries will be posted on my site on a special page entitled "Holiday Trees." One lucky winner will be chosen to win a $100 Gift Certificate at the Pink Pig!

All photo entries must be received by December 31, 2008. Winner will be notified by email. Please send your photo's to pigpinkw@yahoo.com


This Contest is Closed. Winners to be announced soon!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,

    I posted your contest on my blog:

    http://bella1104.blogspot.com/2008/12/christmas-tree-photo-contest.html

    What a cool contest!!!

    I saw your post about the Cabbage Soup. I have some Russian heritage as well...and my stepdad is Italian...and he taught my mom to make Italian meals and she taught me.

    My dh is Macedonian and he cooks on the weekend, so I bet some of his dishes are similar to Russian ones, since they are both Slavic countries. I love when he cooks :)

    Have fun with the contest :)

    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. My photos are on the way and I am going to post this contest on my blog! Wonderful, fun idea! With gratitude, laurie b.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I tried to send my entry but it said your mailbox is full...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie - I hope you had a very merry Christmas, and that you got my pictures of my trees for your contest! So excited to see your entries - I'm sure they'll be spectacular!

    ReplyDelete