Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pink Hand-Carved Santas


Each year I have the opportunity to showcase these Hand-Carved Santas by Ben Raino.

I met Ben at a local Craft Fair here in the North Country 3 years ago. He is a retired gentleman who finds much joy creating these hand-carved Santas. My initial response when I found these charming Santas was....Oh my can you make them in PINK....and so our relationship began.

Each year I visit the local craft fair only to find Ben Raino with a sack full of Santas just for the Pink Pig. I hope you enjoy these as much as I and appreciate the craftsmanship of these Hand-Carved Santas made here in the Adirondack's. You can find them at the Pink Pig.



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Santas! And the pink is adorable. What a unique touch for a familiar theme. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are super cute santas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable. I am always looking for new additions to my collection.

    ReplyDelete