Sunday, October 12, 2008

Stained Glass Night Lights


I'm pleased to tell you about the new Stained Glass Night Lights I have at the Pink Pig. They are made right here in the Adirondack's

This new collection of Stained Glass Sun Catchers have been made with loving care by Dan & Mary Jean who are local artists here in the North Country. Excellent craftsmanship and an eye for detail in this collection of handcrafted whimsical animals, flowers, birds, and a very special Christmas Collection.

These night lights make perfect inexpensive gifts. Each I promise you will make you smile!




3 comments:

  1. That is really cute. My niece would love this, she's obsessed with frogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable! These would make great gifts too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. It is really welcoming. Adorable night lights!
    Nina

    ReplyDelete