Thursday, August 21, 2008

Two New Jewelry Lines

The Pink Pig is thrilled to be carrying two new jewelry lines, both from exceptional artists. You won't want to miss these one-of-a kind pieces!

I currently have crosses by Jamie Deitrich made of soldered stone.  They are each strung on a vintage pink velvet ribbon.

I also have unique Flatware Creations by Rustic Attitude.  Each piece is individually handcrafted using scrapmetal spoons and embellishments. The Love, Wing and A Prayer, and Live Out Loud pendants are made of copper & silver each hung on a metal chain.

You can purchase these beautiful items at the Pink Pig.


1 comment:

  1. Nice blog

    I'm looking a unique blog for my blogroll, I think I like your blog so much.
    If you don't mind, would you like to xchnge link with me?
    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete